We're excited that you are interested in discovering fun, friendship and the power of girls together! Currently we serve approximately 500 girls in the Coppell and Valley Ranch areas. We service all schools in Coppell ISD.
If you would like more information about Girl Scouts, you can visit the official Girl Scouts USA webpage, our local Girl
Scouts of Northeast Texas webpage, or take a quick peek at our list of
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your reservations on time, so that supplies will be available
- If you make a reservation, you pay for everyone, even if a girl can’t attend after all. Supplies have been purchased based on your reservation and usually cannot be returned
- Leaders should collect money from girls, even for “pay at the door” events, to avoid any confusion about price
- Even at a GS event, your troop must provide Safety-Wise adults (see gsnetx.org for updates.) Be there before any member of your troop arrives so that parents can’t “drop and run.”
- Safety-Wise adults must include a leader or another adult who knows every girl and her emergency contact information
- Leaders should observe and assist only if needed, e.g. if one of your girls is having trouble with a particular activity
- If you have an issue with any of the older girls who are running the event, please speak to the adult in charge, not the girls. This is a learning experience for all of them. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Our leader meetings this year will be held on the LAST Wednesday of every month (unless indicated otherwise) at the Town Center Elementary at 185 N. Heartz in Coppell. We will meet at 7:00 p.m. in the cafeteria.
Marijana Clent is collecting Registration forms now. You can contact her to hand deliver them (do NOT leave on the front porch). Some notes regarding the forms:
How you can contact her:
Phone number: 925/872-1398
Forms and check info ( please no cash!):
For all the leaders that have members re registering, please submit
the forms with checks that are addressed to GSNETX.
1. By appointment - e-mail me- if you have any questions
2. In the drop off box at the front door - if no questions and have all the data needed
It is important for each troop to have a dedicated bank account in the troop's name. You can choose whichever bank you would like, but you must get approval from council. Click here to download the form (retrieved from the gsnetx website on 10/30/09).
Comerica Bank has been particularly helpful to many troops. They have even offered to come to your location to help you set up an account. It takes a $100 minimum deposit to open an account, but after that there is no minimum balance and there are NO FEES. Contact Sandra Jean Orta 972-393-1323 in the Coppell Office (128 North Denton Tap Road) or email her at email@example.com. She was at the October Leader meeting to offer her help.
Please click here to read about the Family Partnership program and what we're all doing to help support it.
Remember to find out if your company matches charitable contributions. These are just a few of the companies who do funds matching:
|Abbott Labs||SAP Takeda Pharmaceuticals|
|Bank of America||Wells Fargo|
Here is a little something for you potential leaders out there to help make your transition as easy and stress free as possible. Click here